Frequently Asked Questions
How do I activate my account?
The instructions to activate your account will be sent to your email once you have submitted the registration form. If you did not receive this email, your email service provider’s mailing software may be blocking it. You can try checking your junk / spam folder or contact us at email@example.com.
What if I forgot about my password?
Please do not worry. Simply go to the login page and click "Forgot Password". A link will be sent to your registered email and follow the instruction to reset your password.
How do I change my password?
Kindly go to the page "My account" after you have logged in, you can update your new password under account details.
How can I change my shipping address?
By default, the last used shipping address will be saved into your account. When you are checking out your order, the default shipping address will be displayed and you have the option to amend it if you need to.
How can I track my orders & payment?
After logging into your account, the status of your checkout history can be found under Order History. For orders via registered postage, a tracking number (article tracking number) will be given to you after the receipt given from Singapore Post Limited (SingPost).
How do I cancel my orders before I make a payment?
After logging into your account, go to your Shopping Cart. Here, you will be able to make payment or cancel your order. Note: We will only be able to provide refunds once payment is verified and procedure stated on our Refund Policy has been completed. For more info, please refer to Refund Policy.
How long will it takes for my order to arrive after I make payment?
Members who placed their orders within Singapore should expect to receive within three (3) to fourteen (14) working days upon payment verification depending on the volume of orders received.
If you experience delays in receiving your order, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help to confirm the status of your order.
What is the accumulated delivery fee and handling fee?
Hippos practice a free delivery to all the products purchase through our website. Should you required to return the product received for a refund, kindly refer to our Refund Policy for better clarification.
How do you ship my orders?
All your orders will be sent under registered mail via Singapore Post Limited (SingPost).
Is it safe to purchase through Hippos Store?
Yes, definitely is safe as our website is SSL certified. Sensitive data like credit cards details and customer information will be protected within a secure network.
How do I make payment using PayPal? How does it works?
Paypal is the easiest way to make payments online. While checking out your order, you will be redirected to the Paypal website. Be sure to fill in correct details for fast & hassle-free payment processing. After a successful Paypal payment, a payment advice will be automatically generated to our system for your order.
It's fast, easy & secure.
Can I pay using PayPal without a PayPal account?
Yes! It is commonly misunderstood that a Paypal account is needed in order to make payments through Paypal. The truth is you DO NOT need one, although we strongly recommend you sign up to enjoy the added ease of use.
Without a Paypal account, all you need is any Debit/Credit card stated below that is supported by Paypal.
For more details, click here to see how Paypal works for you.
What are the alternative payment methods available?
Other than PayPal, we accept major Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard & American Express), bank transfer and Paypal payments. More payment methods will be introduced.
Why must I make payment as soon as I checkout?
This is because all promotional products comes with a discount period and limited stock. To ensure that all orders will be taken in fair manner, it is recommended that you make your payment within 60 minutes of checking out.
What happen if there is a delivery mishap to my order (Damaged product or lost of parcel)?
We take such matters very seriously and will look into individual cases thoroughly. Any item that falls under the below categories should not be thrown away before taking photo proof and emailing the photo of the affected sample and your D.O (Delivery Order) to us at email@example.com.
1. In the event of damaged samples received, please do not worry. We will require photo proof of the affected samples and your proof-of-purchase in order for us to investigate and review before a decision is made to re-send the product to you at no cost, subject to availability. In light of this, any sample that falls into this category should not be thrown away before taking photo proof and emailing the photo to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. All our products will be delivered using registered mail. In the event of lost mail, we will try to locate the delivery team in our service provider and if there's a clear indication that your order has indeed lost, we'll re-send the order to you at no cost, subject to availability.
What happen in the event of unsatisfactory / missing / wrong item / address?
We take such matters very seriously and will look into individual cases thoroughly. Any item that falls under the below categories should not be thrown away before taking photo proof and emailing the photo of the affected sample and your proof-of-purchase to us at email@example.com (if applicable).
1. In the event that the sample you've received is unsatisfactory in any way you perceive, we will require photo proof of the sample and your proof-of-purchase as well and you may be required to send us back the sample for close inspection and review before a decision is made to re-send a sample to you at no cost, subject to availability. The postage cost will be credited back to your account for next purchase upon we receive the returned item.
2. As we inspect our products carefully before sending out for each order. In the event that you've received the wrong item, we will require photo proof of the wrongly sent sample and proof-of-purchase and after reviewing, we'll re-send the correct item to you at no cost, subject to availability.
3. In the event you've received your order with a missing item, we will require you to email us a clear photo proof of your proof-of-purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will attend to you to find out more before a decision is made to re-send the missing sample to you at no cost, subject to availability.
Are there restricted locations for delivery?
Yes, within Singapore and due to reason that our service provider could only reach area that within range of standard delivery in Singapore, some locations, such as government institutions, military base, airport terminal and etc will not be accessible by us. If you have doubt over delivery location, please clarify with us before placing order at email@example.com.
I am having problems accessing Hippos Store. Some of the pages look weird. Am I using the right browser?
As Hippos Store uses some of the latest graphics designs which may not be supported in lower version of browsers, it is recommended that you use the following browsers to access Sample Store:
1. Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 10 onwards. Download the latest Microsoft Internet Explorer at: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/download-ie
2. Mozilla Firefox Version 10 onwards. Download the latest Mozilla Firefox at: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
3. Google Chrome Version 12 onwards. Download the latest Google Chrome at: https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/
For more questions and queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.